[KDE/Mac] Some issues found while testing branch 'KDE4.13'

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:17:14 UTC 2014

On Thursday October 02 2014 22:53:26 Marko Käning wrote:

> I just found that “System Administration/Startup and Shutdown” in
> “System Settings” complains about that it cannot find kded...
>
> As the kded-daemon isn’t started on OSX at all, perhaps it makes
> sense to disable that component altogether!?

I don't really agree with that. The "Autostart" control is probably without interest on OS X, but there's also the service manager.
Maybe we ought to rethink why kded4 isn't being started.  I find myself starting it by hand, because otherwise certain things don't work properly (like remembering that I accepted that one outdated certificate "forever") ...