[KDE/Mac] Upgrade to 4.13.3 in Macports

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Oct 1 23:02:07 UTC 2014

Hi Nicolas,

On 01 Oct 2014, at 13:43 , Nicolas Pavillon <nicos at macports.org> wrote:
> Indeed to my understanding the KDE4.13 branch was to enable some testing
> before committing for users, so that it would be better to keep it stable
> for the duration of testing. If patches are added often, then there so
> stable base tested, and I might as well commit the new versions right away.

OK, so that additions made so far by me should not be in any way critical then.

> Then, that’s a question of approach, which is to decide. Anyway, I don’t
> plan to wait much longer, as it also limits the addition of patches, and
> if no feedback comes in the next days, it is unlikely that anything will
> come. I will probably proceed something like next week.

Yep, that sounds like a good plan.

On 01 Oct 2014, at 14:03 , Nicolas Pavillon <nicos at macports.org> wrote:
> Honestly, I can’t find the time to test individually each application when I
> upgrade. I tested all of them rapidly in the course of time, but I am not
> doing it at each release.

I’ve done as much as I managed, finally reported my findings in thread

	“Some issues found while testing branch ‘KDE4.13’”

and hope you can verify these and perhaps find ways to avoid some of these.