[KDE/Mac] DrKonqi placement

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:24:42 UTC 2014

On 07/11/2014, at 10:45 PM, René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> On a general note, did Ian's patches make it into 4.14.2 or did something change somewhere upstream?

Yes.

See https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kde-runtime/repository/show/drkonqi?rev=v4.14.2
and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Both patches have been released in KDE 4.14.2 (and in no other version of KDE, but Hrvoje
Senjan is working on forward-porting them to Frameworks/KF5).

@Nicolas PLEASE NOTE:

The older of the two patches (681446e1) is in Macports, but I do not think the latest one is (a7186e03).
The latest patch is important, because it is what actually connects to bugs.kde.org correctly and sends
in the bug report… :-)

> I noticed that DrKonqi works again on my 4.14.2 Linux rigs, purely by accident in fact because I'd stopped trying to use it 'coz broke …

Good to hear.

Cheers, Ian W.