[KDE/Mac] KMyMoney a casualty of upgrade to KDE 4.12.5 ?

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri May 23 06:26:29 UTC 2014

Hi Marko,

On 21/05/2014, at 5:51 PM, mk-lists at email.de wrote:
> I have just verified on an OpenSUSE 13.1 VM [1] that
> ---
> $ QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM=raster kmymoney
> ---
> does not crash the application on Linux!
>
> 	>>> So, I we’ve got an OSX-specific issue here. <<<

We sure have, but I have sneaking feeling, from reading the
Console log, that KMM might be doing something strange with
pixmaps that gets by in Qt4 but is ruled out by Qt4-Mac.

If I could just build KDE software from source I could dive in and
investigate, but there is another setback today.  Baloo repo moved.

Cheers, Ian W.