[KDE/Mac] Patches for KDE [was: Fixes for Filelight utility and LSkat game]

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Tue May 20 16:19:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I committed the update to 4.12.5 on Macports, and included the patch for the missing objects. I also made a patch to force raster graphics as discussed on the mailing list. I tested it a little bit, but did not do real systematic checks. I considered that a stable release was a good place to include it and assess for unforeseen effects, instead of waiting the time when the upgrade would be for a major release.

Cheers,

Nicolas