[KDE/Mac] Patches for KDE [was: Fixes for Filelight utility and LSkat game]

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Fri May 16 12:11:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

Considering the concerns which have been expressed concerning some aspects presently on version 4.13 (kio issues for example), I will probably refrain to upgrade to 4.13 for now, and just upgrade KDE on Macports trunk to 4.12.5 for the time being, and include the patch below in the process.

Would there be anything else that should be pushed at this time? I could think about the patch to force graphics to raster, that I could test also on version 4.12.5, in order to decouple it from other possible issues in the more revised 4.13.

Cheers,

Nicolas