[KDE/Mac] Fixes for Filelight utility and LSkat game

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun May 11 06:58:11 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Nicolas' Portfiles and patches for KDE 4.13.0 built fine I am
pleased to say.  Excellent job, Nicolas.  Thank you very much.

Also all the apps I have tried work fine, even though they were
built in the presence of KDE 4.12.4 libraries.

While I was at it, I took the opportunity to upgrade to Qt 4.8.6.
There was some grief with the mysql5 to mysql51 transition,
but then everything was fine again.  Qt 4.8.6 still has the slow
graphics in KBounce and other games, but it is cured by:

    open /Application/MacPorts/KDE4/appname.app --args -graphicssystem raster

Now to try for a patch that fixes that inside kdelibs4 … but that's
enough for one day.  It's beer o'clock here in Australia … :-)

Cheers, Ian W.