[KDE/Mac] Fixing graphics problems in KDE/Qt on Apple OS X

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:10:47 UTC 2014

Hi Marko,

On 04/05/2014, at 2:29 AM, mk-lists at email.de wrote:
> I have committed your patch to MacPorts’ kde4-filelight port.
>
> Looks much better now. :-)

Well at least it is a contrasting color to the background.  But
that dark background still seems wrong. Some day I must have
a look at the KColorScheme code and find out where that dark
color comes from.

BTW, http://lxr.kde.org/ident?_i=KColorScheme&_remember=1
shows that the class is referenced in lots of KDE apps, including
KDevelop, KMyMoney, Skrooge and some other old friends of
yours.  I imagine they must mostly be using the View or Button
ColorSet, not the Tooltip one. Tooltips are usually handled by Qt.

Thanks for testing this on Linux, Marko.

Cheers, Ian W.