[KDE/Mac] Avoiding baloo trouble

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Thu May 1 17:20:23 UTC 2014

Hello,

Well, for the little I could see, there is one thing which is pretty convenient with Baloo,
it is how non-invasive and modular it seems on a code point of view.
It is possible to build KDE without it, which is not an option with nepomuk.

This should make it possible to provide it as a variant with Macports, so that users could
have it if desired, but without imposing it or requiring active changes by users who don’t
want it around.

Cheers,

Nicolas