[KDE/Mac] Repository for patches to fix KDE Problems on OS X

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Sat Jun 28 15:14:40 UTC 2014

Hi Brad,

> > Maybe, as a quick fix, we could then declare kde4-runtime as a
> > dependency of all KDE apps, depending on what comes out of my
> > further investigations and what Nicolas and Bradley think.
>
> If we end up with this quick fix most MacPorts users will enjoy the benefits of installing a binary of kde4-runtime from:
> http://packages.macports.org/kde4-runtime/[http://packages.macports.org/kde4-runtime/]

yes. :)

> Ian, is the kde4-runtime +debug variant required for Dr Konqi to work?

Well, I don't think it is needed. I HOPE it is not needed, better!!!

In fact, if you want to build the debug variant for a single port I am
afraid that EVERYTHING, down to qt4-mac will have to be built as debug
variants, which means you'd have to build everything from scratch and
cannot get prebuilt binaries from our buildbots.