[KDE/Mac] KDE-srcbuild, KMyMoney and raster graphics

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Sun Jun 15 14:48:19 UTC 2014

Hello,

The fact of having to create an exception does not seem to be ideal, but if indeed kmymoney is a particular case, it may be the simplest course of action. We could eventually have a second go with 4.12 version, before the upgrade to 4.13 which would happen one day.

I did not look at the patches in details yet, but for what I saw, it is just a refined version of the previous one, isn’t it?

Cheers,

Nicolas