[KDE/Mac] kwallet and the OS X keychain

Frank Osterfeld frank.osterfeld at kdab.com
Tue Jul 29 08:01:06 UTC 2014

On 28 Jul 2014, at 23:30, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just stumbled across a Cmake variable/flag, MAC_USE_OSXKEYCHAIN :
>
>> option(MAC_USE_OSXKEYCHAIN "On OS X, use the keychain as backend for kwallet, instead of kwalletd.")
>
> That wouldn't be what you were referring to earlier, by chance?

Yes, IIRC that was the option to enable to feature. The file implementing it was called kwalletd_mac.cpp or similar.

--
Qt Developer Days 2014: October 6 - 8 at BCC, Berlin

Frank Osterfeld | frank.osterfeld at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ)  +46-563-540090