[KDE/Mac] Some news on kde mac

Mario Fux KDE ML kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Feb 12 10:08:26 UTC 2014

Am Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014, 09.54:40 schrieb Joan:

Morning Joan and Co

Didn't realize that I'm still subscribed to this list but that's perfect since

> Lately there has been a proposal from adymo, that tries to integrate all
> the development efforts that are being done in kde on mac (using brew as
> the build system) to get the most used programs into fit.
> Just leaving here the link in case someone is interestes into contributing.
> https://github.com/adymo/homebrew-kde/issues/11

... I'm currently organizing the next edition of the Randa Meetings. The dates
are set: Saturday, 9th to Friday, 15th of August. But we're still setting
together the groups that come to Randa.

The main focus this year shall be KF5, more platforms and a KDE SDK. So we
definitely need some KDE/Mac people. Anybody here interested? Do you have
questions? Ideas?

Best regards
Mario

--
Fellow of the FSFE.org and Joined the Game of KDE.org
Main Organizer of the Randa Meetings (www.randa-meetings.ch)