[KDE/Mac] Preparing the QSP patch for KDE CI

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Dec 23 00:28:48 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

I have finally successfully built qt5 and KF5 beyond (the kdoctools-critical) project “kconfigwidgets" with a _minimal_ QSP patch,
which is stripped down to only leave code for the XDG_DATA_DIRS env var behind. There are still three questionable includes:
---
++#include <private/qfilesystemengine_p.h>
++#include <errno.h>
++#include <stdlib.h>
---
and perhaps the empty “switch default”:
---
++    default:
++        break;
---
but otherwise the code should be fine, so I hope. Feel free to modify it to your liking!

I hope this is something you can work with for your pending Qt submission.

Greets for a Merry Christmas,
Marko

[1] http://commits.kde.org/clones/websites/build-kde-org/kaning/mp-osx-ci/a99f9c7ec101d7bb8832aeef9594cc92814f1128