[KDE/Mac] Thoughts on standard directories in Qt5 - QStandardPaths

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Dec 12 00:03:57 UTC 2014

On 11 Dec 2014, at 10:12 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that KF5 already builds against Qt5.4, which will probably be old news by the time we get KF5 "really working" on OS X.
> Maybe you should start building against Qt5.4 too ... that might even allow you to propose certain changes for inclusion while it is still in development?!

Well, for now I am synchronised with Jenkins master, which is indeed at 5.3.1 still!

I haven’t considered switching to another version, as I consider being in phase with the Linux CI system is more important atm.

Later, once we’ve more than only my OSX/CI system, we could let more easily run different versions of Qt5 on dedicated build slaves.