[KDE/Mac] Trojita on OSX/CI

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Dec 8 07:17:23 UTC 2014

Hi Jan,

I thought, I forward this bit about running Trojita tests on OSX/CI to you:

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de>
> Subject: Re: [KDE/Mac] KF5 Kate and QSP
> Date: 8 Dec 2014 08:08:52 GMT+1
> To: Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org>
> Cc: KDE Software on Mac OS X <kde-mac at kde.org>
>
> Hi Ben,
.
.
.
>>> I know it is harmless, but I want to achieve that the tests run without me having to patch anything.
>>> Perhaps they even would, if I simply enabled them now...
>>
>> I suspect they probably would.
>
> :-)
>
> Yes, indeed, I’ve the tests running now:
>
> 	First 100%-successes are kbookmarks and even _Trojita_!
>
> This means, running the apps in their build directory is obviously working as expected!

So, this means, as the tests run fine, that my problem is due to me trying to run trojita
outside of its build environment...

Nevertheless, the issue regarding the plugin dylib might still need to be resolved,
although I am not sure about that now anymore, given the above 100% test success!