[KDE/Mac] Trojita on OSX/CI

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Sun Dec 7 19:48:22 UTC 2014

On Sunday, 7 December 2014 20:43:49 CEST, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> That said, I have no idea whether it is a good thing or a bad
> thing on OS X. If it's a bad thing, though, a fix should
> probably not live in Trojita.

Stuff which I read at http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_RPATH_handling seems
to indicate that on Mac, there's indeed something that should be done by
the guy/tool doing the build. If it turns out that there's something
missing in Trojita, do let us know (preferably as a patch, or over bugzie
or the ML and not private mail, though) and I'll be happy to fix this.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/