[KDE/Mac] Thoughts on standard directories in Qt5 - QStandardPaths

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Dec 6 15:33:14 UTC 2014

BTW, when I use qtpaths I see this for the data location:
---
$ /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/qt5/inst/bin/qtpaths --paths GenericDataLocation
/Users/marko/Application Support:/Library/Application Support
---
which means that the handling of the GenericDataLocation is obviously not properly implemented,
as this should contain many more paths, including the one to bovo’s install root.