[KDE/Mac] KMyMoney, KCrash and more on KF5

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Sun Aug 31 10:58:48 UTC 2014

Hi Mario,

> Marko, I told you that I'll come to you if you ever say or write explicitely
> or implicitely that you're not a KDE dev ;-).

OK, I give in and shut up. :-)

> And definitely. KDE might profit. I'm sure. I know as well that there are
> people that prefer KDE software to stay on Linux but I think they are the
> minority. But in the end I'm sure everybody will profit.

I have been and still am a Linux user since 22 years, but I can't see the point
to confine an open source project like KDE to Linux solely. If there are users
on other platforms, why should they be treated differently than those on Linux?
After all it's just a matter of available developers on the respective platforms
and a common sense about working together independent of the platform.

I was more than glad that KDE applications can be run on OSX, although that has
given me quite a few headaches in the past years, and I see that communication
between Linux and OSX land is possible. We just need more time and involvement,
I figure.