[KDE/Mac] Giving up on kdeinit4 and friends

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Fri Aug 29 09:39:45 UTC 2014

Morning again

And a small addition to my email:
Actually I see these problems as some kind of success as well. KDE software on
Mac was probably never as active and successful as at the moment (and
hopefully even more successful in the future) but that means an the same time
that we enter new paths and thus need to check and decide and talks about new
things like e.g. what about Mac fixes in kdelisb4, what about Q_WS_MAC vs
Q_OS_MAC in KDE software (btw I think WS is deprecated) etc.

So let's see it as a challenge to bring more Mac people to KDE software (or
the other way around)

I hope my sentences above make some sense to you ;-)
Mario