[KDE/Mac] kglobalaccel popping up in dock when starting konversation

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Wed Apr 30 07:33:19 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

last night I installed konversation. I like it, but at start an icon for

	/opt/local/bin/kglobalaccel

appears in my dock. When closing the konversation app the kglobalaccel does NOT vanish, either!

	1) Why does it appear at all? (Never saw it with any KDE app so far.)

	2) Why is it not finishing on konversation exit?

Shall I approach the konversation IRC channel or bug.kde.org with this?

This happens with the most current MacPorts versions of KDE (4.12.4) and konversation (1.5) on OSX 10.9.2.