[KDE/Mac] KDE 4.13

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Tue Apr 29 05:02:09 UTC 2014

On Apr 26, 2014, at 10:49 PM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:

> I keep saying they should wander down to the Apple Store and
> have a look at Spotlight, which is neat and unobtrusive and there
> when you need it.  But nobody seems to hear … :-)

Following the same thread as you I have wanted to say something similar but I'm just a noob lurker on kde-* at this point.

> I think Baloo will be a lot easier to handle on Mac than Nepomuk.

Was there some talk about wrapping mdfind and mdutil into Baloo functions on OS X?
I thought this might be easyish and preferable to multiple indexing services.

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)