[KDE/Mac] RKWard

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Apr 27 14:26:07 UTC 2014

hi marko,

Am Sonntag, 27. April 2014, 10:58:56 schrieb mk-lists at email.de:
> here an update wrt RKWard. I have successfully installed RKWard's latest SVN
> version via rkward-devel on 10.6.8 just now. Since I don't know R or RKWard
> any bit I didn't test much, but was able to generate some random data point
> in a newly created table.

thanks, that's great news :-)

> MacPorts' R version is 3.1.0 now which seems to work fine.

yes, we don't expect compatibility issues with R 3.1 either.

> Will try to build and run non-devel rkward port now.
>
> Mavericks test following later.

great, thanks!

if your time allows you might have a look at the update_bundle.sh bash script
(also in the macports folder of RKWard SVN). it's like our port management
suite, but i have no idea if it would run on machines other than the build mac
i wrote it for ;-) it should be save to run without any parameters: you will
just get a usage message. you maybe don't have use for it at all or think it's
too much voodoo :-D anyway, just wanted to mention it. in case you find unwise
stuff in it, just give me a hint.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke