[KDE/Mac] [Kdenlive-devel] MacPort maintainer

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Sat Apr 26 11:04:57 UTC 2014

Hello,

I could always take the software on MacPorts, as I already maintain several ports. However, I have nearly no knowledge about the software itself, which is not
an ideal solution.

I see that the mail was originally sent to kdenlive mailing list. If someone from there is willing to take it, it would provide a far better insight to the software.
It could also be set as a co-maintainership, with someone from Kdenlive for the knowledge of the program, and me to ensure swift transfer as I have commit rights at MacPorts,
and for specifics about Portfile syntax.

Cheers,

Nicolas