[KDE/Mac] Randa Meetings 2014: Registration Deadline and Fundraising

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Apr 23 20:54:03 UTC 2014

Am Mittwoch, 23. April 2014, 22:08:10 schrieben Sie:
> Topics this year are:
> - KDE Books about KDE Frameworks
> - Gluon
> - KDE Edu/GCompris
> - KDE SDK
> - Porting apps to KF5 and porting KF5 to other platforms
> - Kdenlive
> - Amarok/Phonon/Multimedia

you could add "how do we prevent akonadi from going berserk every other
upgrade"... :-/ after the upgrade to 4.13 kmail lost one of my IMAP resources,
which is my university account (the one i'm using here), so work is
effectively impossible on my desktop and i will not upgrade any other machine
until this is fixed :'(

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke