[KDE/Mac] RKWard

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Apr 16 13:52:28 UTC 2014

hi marko,

Am Sonntag, 13. April 2014, 19:50:13 schrieb mk-lists at email.de:
> On 13 Apr 2014, at 19:47 , mk-lists at email.de wrote:
> > $ port list R-framework
> > R-framework                    @3.0.0          math/R-framework
>
> … and only now I see that R-framework is actually obsolete and replaced by
> the R-port. :-)

yes, for a while they were both available in parallel, then later on R was
replaced with the framework port. the CRAN binary package also come as a
framework.

unfortunately, i can't build anything at the moment because the ffmpeg port
doesn't compile. this is why i really love the plans for KDE 5 frameworks so
much: why can ffmpeg keep me from building an R GUI/IDE...

this will take a while, i'm afraid :-/

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke