[KDE/Mac] RKWard

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Sun Apr 13 17:47:20 UTC 2014

Hi Meik,

On 13 Apr 2014, at 19:36 , meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> this thread is getting a bit off-topic anyway, i suppose ;-)
I had the same thought.
I wanted to create a separate thread already before, but forgot about it at the last moment, i.e. when I clicked the send button. ;-)
Here we are now.

> the SVN versions of the portfiles are the only ones of interest at the moment.
Yes, okay.

> i'll have to check whether they still run with R from MacPorts, as i said we gave up on
> that a while ago (problems started when R was replaced by R-framework).
Well, I have installed R and not R-framework:
—
$ port installed R
  R @3.0.3_1+accelerate+cairo+gfortran48+recommended+x11 (active)
$ port list R-framework
R-framework                    @3.0.0          math/R-framework
—

> sorry for the fuzz, i'll have to dig into this later, as i only have access to
> our build mac in my office at the university (i personally don't use macs
> except for work on this port).
OK.

> that's too bad :-( thanks a lot for trying! i'll get back to you when i had a
> chance of re-building it on my system, to try to find out why it works here
> and not for you.
Good. At least there is something done about it. Perhaps we can get a decent RKWard port up and running.