[KDE/Mac] "Problems of KDE software" wiki page on MacPorts

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Sun Apr 13 14:08:20 UTC 2014

Hi Meik,

> if it's just R, the up-to-date portfile can be built against the binary bundle
> from CRAN. we actually switched to this as the default after we ran into
> serious build problems with R (some odd compiler incompatibilies, i don't
> remeber the details any more).
well, so far I haven’t checked which dependency actually is responsible…
But I would like to stick with MacPorts’ version.

> http://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/rkward/macports/
I’ve tried to use your updated port files, but both let me run into another crash over here [1].

Perhaps it is all Mavericks related, who knows.

But so far I cannot run your application, neither the last release, nor r4783.

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/32837#comment:11