[KDE/Mac] Randa Meetings 2014 and KDE-Mac

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:49:56 UTC 2014

On 10/04/2014, at 8:24 AM, mk-lists at email.de wrote:
> On 10 Apr 2014, at 00:21 , Bradley Giesbrecht <pixilla at macports.org> wrote:
>> Fantastic! A quick glance and already it feels like we have a better way communicating KDE issues and progress with KDE and MacPorts devs:)
>
> Thanks for your feedback, Brad. :)
>
> Yes, I hope I have covered the most important pieces, but I guess Ian might still have some additions to these. It’s too late for me now to dig through all the emails of our last weeks’  conversations right now…

Great work, Marko!

I am still up to my ears in paperwork for my accountant, but I might add
a bit of explanation to the wiki page up front.  In particular, I would like to
emphasise that we do not regard the problems as anybody's "fault".

BTW, I did not see a mention of the "Report Bug…" problem you raised
on the kde-devel list.

Cheers, Ian W.