[KDE/Mac] KDEPIM on OS X Build Service

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 18:08:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am really sorry, we had a minor emergency this morning (nothing too
serious, but enough to throw my morning out) and it meant I couldn't
get into the office until later today. Apologies once again, my
schedule next week is pretty much wide open, 14:00 UTC (after 10:00
EDT) is usually a good time.

Sorry that I couldn't make it. If there is anything from it that you
want me to look at, or if rearranging would be better.

Apologies once again.

Marcus