[KDE/Mac] system misses support for posix_fallocate()

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Fri Sep 2 06:44:53 UTC 2011

Hi

I didn't know the code but I suppose this is only a warning. posix_fallocate
allocates bytes from the file system. If the function is not available
KSharedDataCache can't ensure that enough file system space is available and
therefore it raises this message. But that is only a guess without looking at
the actual code.