[KDE/Mac] kdelibs 4.7.1 fails in OSX 10.7 Lion, kauth-policy-gen_automoc error

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Mon Oct 31 08:12:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

my answer is a completely guess, but looking at at the error message and
homebrews formulars I think your automoc was build against Qt 4.7.3 and
homebrew has already a formula for Qt 4.7.4. I am not a homebrew expert but I
guess your 4.7.3 version was removed during an update and therefore dyld
can't find the correct library. It's always bad to install a library in a
version specific path and link against it! You should fill a bug report for
homebrew.

Regards
Björn

--