[KDE/Mac] Re: Build server for KDE on mac

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Thu Mar 17 14:03:31 CET 2011

On Thursday 17 March 2011 13:15:14 Mario Fux wrote:
> Exactly that's my plan! Any advice for stuff to read before the setup?
> Wikis, mailinglists?

I didn't tried to setup a continous builder for kde by myself but ctest -D
Experimental or ctest -D Continous should be a first starting point.

For nightly builds you can find an instruction at
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/CMake/DashboardBuilds
--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/