[KDE/Mac] Build server for KDE on mac

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Mar 17 12:42:24 CET 2011

Morning

I'm new to this list (but subscribed now so no need to CC: me ;-) and read the
mails from the last 3-4 month in the archive of this list.

This week my professor (I study and work part-time at the institute for
education of university of Zurich) gave me the OK to setup a KDE build server
for mac on an older Apple server inhouse. Next week I plan to talk again with
the IT guy and then start to set up the machine.

Are there any hints from your side? Is such a build server useful?

thx
Mario