[KDE/Mac] Re: Please edit http://mac.kde.org/?id=build

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Tue Jun 21 20:03:20 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 21 Jun 2011 05:46:23 Ian Wadham wrote:
> On 21/06/2011, at 6:02 AM, John Layt wrote:
> > On Monday 20 Jun 2011 17:55:13 O wrote:
> >> Unfortunately, I'm unable to update the site.
> >> I suggest emailing kde's web team and having them remove all content and
> >> link to the wiki page (since it seems to work).
> >
> > <snip>
> > I can raise the redirection request with the sysadmins as soon as we get
> > somewhere to redirect to.  We won't delete the site from svn/git however,
> > we could resurrect it later if needed.
>
> Thanks for offering, John.  I would suggest that re-directing to the
> Techbase page, or at least the section on starting DBus and KDE apps,
> should be a top priority.  Then you would buy time to reorganise and
> update the KDE-Mac web pages properly, but at a lower priority ...

I've started a page at http://community.kde.org/Mac which I will request the
admins to direct it to tomorrow, if people could have a quick look it would be
great.

The TechBase stuff is too old to reliably point to directly without first
reviewing it.  Besides, all the TechBase Projects pages are supposed to be
migrated to community anyway.

John.