[KDE/Mac] REMINDER: IMPORTANT - Travel cost estimation needed until January 30th !

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Jan 25 15:10:10 CET 2010

Hi all,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 17:40, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> wrote:

> http://community.kde.org/Multimedia/Sprint2010
>
> Please all, put your details in the Attendees List. We will need a
> travel cost estimation form all of you until January 2010, so we can
> proceed to the next steps

Folks, I really need your estimated travel cost by the end of this
week, else I can't make a sponsoring request to the eV for this
Sprint. Please all, fill in your details ASAP. If I don't get your
cost estimation by the end of the week I will assume you pay yourself
for travel and accommodation!

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org