[KDE/Mac] Kdelibs build error - Building CXX object nepomuk/CMakeFiles/nepomuk.dir/core/variant.o

Mon Aug 30 10:07:20 CEST 2010

Op 30 aug 2010, om 09:24 heeft Mike McQuaid het volgende geschreven:

> On 30 Aug 2010, at 07:57, Emanuel Schütze wrote:
>
>> On 2010-08-27 18:52, Sjors Gielen wrote:
>>> It looks like you're missing Soprano.
>>
>> soprano 2.4.4 is already installed with macports.
>>
>>> Please report to the MacPorts
>>> maintainers, not the KDE-on-Mac list.
>>
>> We (Intevation) are the the maintainers of the Kontact enterprise5 Portfiles
>> on files.kolab.org/macports. That's the reason why I ask the kde-on-mac list.
>>
>> Another information: kdelibs of the same tag
>> (tags/kdepim/enterprise5.0.20100827.1168749/) builds correclty on GNU/Linux
>> (Debian Sid). So it seems to be a special kdelibs mac(ports) issue?!
>
> Do all these ports build and run without the Macports patches? As I mentioned earlier, these aren't upstream (and should be) so you might want to try adding or removing them.

That's likely to worsen the problem, since all of these patches are meant to improve situations, and they are probably often tested.

Emanuel, do you, in your KDE directories or similar, have a Soprano/Node or soprano/literalvalue.h file? Fink has a file, 'kde4-buildenv', to add all various places where KDE components and dependencies are installed, to INCLUDEPATH in CMake. For example, while KDE is installed in /sw/opt/kde4, Soprano is installed to /sw/opt/soprano, which means that /sw/opt/soprano/include has to be added to includedirs too. Maybe this could be missing in the MacPorts packages?

Sjors