[KDE/Mac] Syncing KMail dirs between Mac and Linux?

JW jw at mailsw.com
Tue Sep 22 07:16:58 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm about to migrate from Linux to Mac for my laptop, though my workstation
will continue to be Linux.

Currently I sync between my laptop and my workstation by closing my KMail and
running a script that runs "rsync -uav --delete" on the mail dir and all the
KMail config files.

I'm wondering if anybody has tried this between Mac and Linux?

I'm worried that the semi-case-insensitive Mac FS is going to collide with
Linux's FS, and also worried about line endings.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,

	JW