[KDE/Mac] macports taglib-devel uses https://svn.kde.org instead

Andrew Stromme astromme at chatonka.com
Fri Mar 6 04:07:02 CET 2009

Whoops, looks like I was overzealous. Sorry for that :(

I dug around some more and found that it's probably an artifact of the way my
system is set up. It's a shared machine that mounts the home directories via
nfs. Additionally, the home dirs are of the type /home/$classyear/$username
rather than the traditional /home/$username. Also, it seems like a sudo'd user
is unable to access said directories.... the following commmand fails on dir
not found:

sudo ls $HOME

(where $HOME points to /home/$classyear/$username)

What this means is that the $HOME/.subversion conf dir can't be created/read
when the "sudo svn blah" commands are given. This means that I can't save the
"permanently remember this server" option.

Is there any way to override this? Why does amarok depend on taglib-devel and
not plain old taglib?

Andrew Stromme