[KDE/Mac] Akonadi OSX Building

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 12:36:28 CEST 2009

Hey guys,

I'm building Akonadi on OSX and I've run into some problems with
building from the default Qt framework.

One of these can be solved with a simple patch which I'm adding to
ReviewBoard and the other concerns the FindQt4.cmake module.

There's probably a good reason I've missed but why is there a local
version here when the minimum CMake version is 2.6.2 which included
FindQt4.cmake? I ask because the CMake version finds the QtDbus
include directory correctly whereas the Akonadi version does not. Can
this be removed or at least updated to the latest 2.6.4 version?

Mike Arthur
http://mikearthur.co.uk