[KDE/Mac] [kde-promo] discover.kde.org

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jan 28 14:33:16 CET 2009

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 01:57:28 pm Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> About KDE on Windows, Mac, Solaris and Co: I am absolutely not
> convinced that the target group for discover.kde.org is ready for
> those in their current state. Maybe that has changed once we finally
> get the page done... meh

I'd say that discover is about the desktop as a whole; the underlying platform
doesn't matter, so there's no real point in adding a focus on specific OSsen
or platforms. You might want to mention it's available on all the popular
platforms (and some unpopular ones), but really it's more for the /trykde/
part (which is *also* horribly outdated) to point out the OS specific stuff.

--
Adriaan de Groot, KDE quality team, KDE4-Solaris
  http://solaris.kde.org/