[KDE/Mac] Macports. 4.2.0

Chris Jones christopher.rob.jones at cern.ch
Wed Jan 28 14:58:01 CET 2009

Hi,

Great news, thanks for your efforts.

Upgrading went OK for me for a while, but then I hit a conflict
between kdebase4 and kdebase4-runtime

--->  Activating kdebase4-runtime @4.2.0_0
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/
share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/view-file-columns.png is being used
by the active kdebase4 port.  Please deactivate this port first, or
use the -f flag to force the activation.
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: kdebase4-runtime
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

cheers Chris