[KDE/Mac] here there be updates

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Tue Jan 20 14:36:20 CET 2009

Folks,

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 14:17:21 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jan 2009, O wrote:
> > G'Mornin' gang. A little state of the mac update before I sign out for
> > the week. KOffice2 Beta5 is in macports

When I left the sun deck last night, here in Negril, Jamaica, around 10 p.m.,
Orville was sitting under a tree hacking away. When I just came back, around 8
a.m. he was sitting in the very same spot, and we had a bunch of more
applications working on Mac. I have a strong suspicion he didn't sleep at all.

illogic-al is da man.

Till

--
Till Adam
KDAB - platform independent software services