[KDE/Mac] qt4-mac from macports

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Mon Apr 6 20:35:33 CEST 2009

Its a hack, but edit the FindQt4.cmake file and find the FIND_PROGRAM
line where it is like so:
FIND_PROGRAM(QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE NAMES qmake qmake4 qmake-qt4 PATHS

and change to:

FIND_PROGRAM(QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE NAMES qmake qmake4 qmake-qt4 qmake-
mac PATHS

I dont really understand how this could go unnoticed... given KDE4 is
somewhat working already..... surely there is a patch already out
there that some people with commit rights for CMake on OSX via
macports are using.

Craig