[KDE/Mac] Alternative download location

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 21:24:14 CEST 2008

thanks for the packages but the download is rather tricky
in fact .pkg files are in reality folders containg various other files
and this makes it difficult to distribute in a standard "raw" way
usually this kind of file is zipped (or gz'd or whatever) for compressing
and archiving all the files inside!

anyway for the time being, i succeeded in downloading the packages with wget

wget -r http://server.c-otto.de/kde/

i'll provide some feedback later!
Bye
Vittorio