[KDE/Mac] 4.1.2, 4.1.3, 4.2, macports and a website

Big O illogical1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:25:31 CET 2008

4.1.2 disk images are up on kde's servers now and so instantly mirrored.
I'm going to skip packaging 4.1.3 to work on Amarok. I don't think
that much has changed in 4.1.3, and there are certainly no bug fixes
for os x :-)
After Amarok 2's released I can, God willing, start on 4.2, push the
kde portfiles to macports svn.
Also wouldn't it be cool to have a new website to coincide with the
4.2 release?
I'm thinking of imitating those mac indie developer websites.

Peter, big thanks for hosting the packages up till now. :-)
--
All your gmail are belong to us.