[KDE/Mac] Installer packages broken

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:45:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm mailing here because Bugzilla appears to be broken.

The installer packages from today's torrents appear to have an issue
in that the packages depend on the postflight scripts being chmodded
executable.  On my system, this was not so, hence my installation
failed.

The following fix appears to make things work:

Descend to the directory containing your kde-mac packages in a
terminal, and do the following:

for i in `ls`; do chmod a+x $i/Contents/Resources/postflight; echo $?; done

The installer should then work correctly.

Thanks,

--Chris
--
--Christopher Neugebauer