[KDE/Mac] Images fail to display in Konqueror + DBus error

Manish Chakravarty manishchaks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:43:40 CEST 2008

Hello All,

I am building KDE4 from trunk by hand (including dependencies)
When I execute "open /opt/local/bin/konqueror.app"

I get the folling error message
QLibrary::load_sys: Cannot load /opt/local/lib/kde4/konq_aboutpage.so
(dlopen(/opt/qt4/lib/QtSql.framework/QtSql_debug, 277): image not found)

Futher, I get the following error:

Could not start process Cannot talk to klauncher: Not connected to D-
BUS server.

Can someone please help me out with this?

Konqueror is pretty much rendered useless with this.

I am able to run KWrite though.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Manish Chakravarty