[KDE/Mac] kde4.1 MacPorts available

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:09:18 CEST 2008

ok here are my partial results and feelings:
- adding the port file was quite easy so no problems
- i feel that's a meta package for installing all kde4 is missing
- there are some problems with the activation of qt4-mac & phonon if they
are already installed

anyway, i think you guys did a very good job and i'm happy to help with some
testing!
now it's compile time :)

i'll post you with some substancial results later!
bye
Vittorio