[KDE/Mac] packaging monkey reporting in - 4.2 beta2 is go!

O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 02:58:18 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Jonas Bähr <jonas.baehr at web.de> wrote:
> Am 26.12.2008 um 20:18 schrieb O:
>> On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Jonas Bähr <jonas.baehr at web.de>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> An other missing dependency: kdeliblibs4 needs ical. However, there
>>> is
>>> no port for libical available. Maybe you've forgotten to upload it?
>> kdelibs or kdepimlibs?
>
> kdepimlibs, sorry ;-)
>

>> No, I didn't forget. I didn't know about that when I uploaded the
>> portfiles.
>
> But how did you manage to build then?
>
>> I'll get around to submmitting a libical support "soon".
>> Better yet, someone else can do it now :-)
>
> done: http://trac.macports.org/ticket/17782

and done. I noticed you added your email address as maintainer. I
changed it to be obfuscated as was recommended to me in the #macports
channel. Also you can officially become maintainer of that port if you
want. They told me to tell you that :-)

--

Bill Cosby  - "Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow
their children to come back home."